These mask the underlying problems, and can have serious negative side-effects.
The latest research studies from the National Institute Of Mental Health (NIMH) states that nearly 40 million
American adults suffer from anxiety disorders such as
- generalized anxiety
- obsessive compulsive disorder - OCD
- panic attack
- post traumatic stress disorder
- social anxiety
The Journal Of Clinical Psychiatry published data from the Anxiety And Depression Association Of America (ADAA) showing the total mental health cost in the USA is over $42 Billion a year.People who suffer from anxiety, on average, go to the doctor four times more often than non-sufferers. It's easy to see that anxiety disorders have become the #1 mental health issue. Below are two very well documented mind power techniques we use extensively at the SaJune Medical Center to help stop anxiety naturally with fantastic results.
Mindfulness Meditation Technique
Two famous research studies, one published in the American Journal of Psychiatry and the other published in the British Journal of Medical Psychology, showed that Mindfulness Meditation Exercises helped the subject...
- experience more positive feelings
- improvement in sleep patterns
- break unhealthy habits and negative behaviors
- reduce pain
- and greatly reducing depression and anxiety
Autogenic Relaxation Technique
Several well-known research studies demonstrate that Autogenic Training techniques help individuals of all ages...
- reduce anxiety and depression
- change to a more healthy lifestyle
- recover quicker from heart disease and surgery
- reduce post traumatic stress disorder
Dr.Sangeeta Pati MD, FACOG